September 23-24, 2023
Princeton Blairstown Center
Learn about your woods from experts in ecology in a supportive environment. We’ll explore ecology, forest stewardship, preservation, landscaping with native plants & more. Other activities include forest walks, a campfire and mindfulness exercises.
The price for the event, which includes workshops, meals, and lodging is $150. Sliding-scale registrations are available for women experiencing financial hardship. Space is limited, first come, first served.
Diverse Presentations from Experts:
- What is a Healthy Forest?
- Climate Change & Wildlife Movement Corridors
- Pollinator-Friendly Properties
- Landscaping with Native Plants
- Preserving Your Land
- Forest Stewardship
Learn more about our incredible presenters here.
Location and Additional Activities:
- Stay at beautiful Princeton Blairstown Center; rustic accommodations are first come, first served
- All meals are provided, dietary restrictions will be accommodated
- Commune around the campfire on Saturday night with s’mores and a book discussion -- bring an instrument if you’d like!
- Optional forest bathing & group breathwork activities will help you feel centered in nature
- Take home a beautiful native plant, ecology book, and recycled journal